Netflix, Inc. is an American media services and production company. The media company is headquartered in Los Gatos, California and was founded in 1997. The founder of this company is Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California.
Netflix is one of the most valued online platforms. By rank, it is the seventh largest Internet company in the world. As you all know, Netflix is one of the world’s leading subscription services, allowing you to easily retrieve all old and newest TV episodes and movies on your favorite device. This is by far the most popular and popular online subscription service that is in high demand worldwide.
Most Expensive TV shows:
Almost everyone knows and owns his subscription. Not only does Netflix provide you with all the old and new films and TV programs from other productions, it also has self-produced media with an excellent script and excellent quality to keep your fun and enjoyment alive. Netflix is a pack of joy and excitement for you. It offers subscribers all types and genres of entertainment. If you are a Netflix subscriber, what more can you ask for?
- The Crown: A show that revolves around the early years of Queen Elizabeth II. The Queen is an ambitious drama and by far the most expensive Netflix series ever. A complete package of luxurious costumes and extremely impressive sets make the budget sky-high, yet a great show.
- The Get Down: The music drama of Baz Lurham took years to become the most expensive titles of Netflix. This series follows the rise of hip-hop through the eyes of a group of teenagers in New York who portray the era of the ’70s.
- Sense8: Netflix’s ambitious sci-fi series was compiled on a blockbuster-level budget. This was created by Wachowski’s siblings. The exact cost of this show has not yet been announced. However, it is estimated that this show is not only one of the most expensive Netflix shows, but also one of the most expensive shows aired in 2015.
- Marco Polo: Marco Polo of Netflix is one of the most expensive dramas of the time. The high costs incurred for this show also made headlines in 2013. In terms of the script, the show ties in with the early years of Marco Polo at the court of Kublai Khan. Most of the high cost of the shows has been invested in the intricate sets, detailed costumes and other expensive materials used in the filming.
- House Of Cards: This political drama is listed among Netflix users as one of the most popular, making it a high-budget project. Although the high investment has played well, the show was liked and preferred.
- Hemlock Grove: This horror thriller takes you on a journey through some fictional strange events taking place in a Pennsylvania town, Hemlock Grove. The show was also expensive, but has not received the repayment of the high budget positive. Later, the show was canceled after 3 seasons.