Table of Contents
Prom is once in a lifetime experience. When it gets near, teenagers from last year of high school gets excited to prepare for this night. Even some of the teens start taking dance classes. But when it comes to wearing, most of them get confused because no one wants to regret once they look back at prom pictures.
Here are some brilliant prom suits wearing ideas.
Prom Suits According to School Guidelines
Many high schools still restrict prom to a black-tie or black tie optional. Therefore you have to dress according to instructions. And it’s 2020, so some schools are limiting the restrictions in wearing. Don’t worry; we got guidelines for these scenarios.
Semi-Formal Attire/ Black Tie
When a semi-formal dress code is called, you should wear a black tuxedo with a black bow-tie. But it is not that simple to look appealing. You have to sift through some of the things while donning attire.
- Jacket should be in plain black with peaked lapel
- Your jacket and trouser material should be same.
- Your trousers outside of each leg should be a stripe of same satin as the lapel of your jacket
- Held your trouser with high quality cummerbund. You can’t wear a belt with a tuxedo
- Wear plain white shirt with French cuffs and basic point collars.
- You can wear black patent leather shoe or black loafers and you can rent black oxfords.
Black Tie Optional
If your school didn’t call for semi-formal dress code you can treat that prom is black tie optional event. So instead of wearing tuxedo you can wear a dark suit. It is more affordable option than tux.
- I suggest you don a black, dark blue or dark grey suit with a white shirt.
- Wear black or brown patent rounded toe shoes, and belt color should match with them.
- You can resemble your tie and pocket square color with your date.
If your school didn’t call for any dress code, then you can wear a modern colored tux to prom. These attires come with various options like they feature different colors, jacket styles, and multiple fabrics. You will look sharp among young men in a modern tuxedo if you pull off.
You can still look wickedly while following the school’s dress code for prom. You just need to follow my essential tips about these dress codes, or if you are bold enough to go for modern tuxedos, then that’s wonderful because it is in trend in 2020. If you have any concerns, let me know in the comment section
Author Bio: I am Majid Fareed. I am a digital marketer and content writer for Angel Jackets I have years of experience in writing about Mens Suiting, James Bond styles, Mens fashion styles, and tips. I have published many blogs for my website, and I wrote a few blogs for James Bond Suits
Also Read :