Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan is a leading tourist destination in India because it covers a lot of attractions. The city is well-known for its palaces, forts, gardens, and heritage places which invite several tourists from various parts of the world. Another thing about the city is that it has rich culture, tradition, and heritage which make the destination a popular one among tourists. However, those who want to plan their trip should know more about the interesting places to visit in detail.
While scheduling a tour to Jaipur, tourists should make sure that they get the right type of accommodation at affordable prices. The hotels near Jaipur airport offer excellent facilities for visitors when they want to make a trip with family and others. Furthermore, they even show ways to schedule a tour in advance allowing tourists to ensure more satisfaction.
Important places to visit in Jaipur
- Nahargarh Fort
Nahargarh Fort is one of the must-see places in Jaipur because it allows visitors to view the scenic landscape. The rooms in the Fort are well-built with ceiling paintings and delicate walls that serve as a great picnic spot. Tourists can perform cycling and trekking on the fort enabling them to witness more adventure. There is a biological park located in the Fort that allows visitors to relax their mind in a pleasant environment. Madhavendra Bhawan located in the fort has 12 identical suites for 12 queens. Tourists can visit the Fort in the evening to have a great time with loved one or others.
- Jantar Mantar observatory
Jantar Mantar observatory is a world heritage site declared by UNESCO that serves as the major historical places in Jaipur. It consists of fourteen geometric devices that can predict eclipses, location of stars, and the movement of earth around sun. Samrat Yantra which is the largest sundial instrument in the observatory is mainly designed for forecasting time.
- Albert hall museum
Albert hall museum is a popular one in Jaipur because it has the collection of products created by local craftsmen and artists. The building structures have a combination of Indo-Saracenic architecture architectural styles built with excessive stone ornamentation. In addition, the corridors of the museum cover mural paintings and Persian paintings. There are 16 galleries located inside the museum which showcases unique collections.
- Rambagh palace
Rambagh palace is one of the must-see places in Jaipur because it stands as an example of architectural brilliance and fine artistic values. The palace has a blend of both Mughal and Rajput architectural styles. However, it underwent some transformations in the 20th century as per the designs suggested by Sir Samuel Swinton Jacob. Furthermore, the palace is well-known for its luxurious designs which invite large number of visitors every day.
- Govind Dev Ji Temple
Govind Dev JI temple is mainly dedicated to Lord Krishna and many devotees visit the temple for getting his blessings. There is belief that the grandson of Lord Krishna created the image of Lord Govind Dev in the temple. Apart from that, the temple hosts prayers and puja regularly which fulfil the expectations of devotees.
Travel tips to Jaipur
- Tourists should pre-plan their outfits when they want to tour Jaipur. The city experiences more heat during the same and visitors should consider wearing light clothes for beating extreme heat conditions.
- The best time to visit the city is from October to March because it allows tourists to enjoy a trip with maximum number of festivals.
- Jaipur is well-connected by air, train, and roads enabling tourists to reach the city with ease.
- Visitors can utilize public transportation buses in the city when they like to important places. However, they should know more about the prices before planning a trip.
- Foreign nationals should carry travel insurance and other important documents while planning a trip to the city. It is advisable to make photocopies of the documents that can help to get entry in museums and other places.
- It is advisable for visitors to make a list of places to visit which ultimately give ways to plan a tour accordingly.
- People who visit the city for the first time can get details from a local tourist officewhich can help to overcome unwanted problems.
- Tap water in Jaipur may lead to several health complications and tourists should drink only bottled water when they travel to the city.
- Visitors should follow local laws and traditions when they like to visit religious places such as temples, churches, and mosques.
- Jaipur has leading restaurants and those who want to know more about them can get guidance from locals before planning a visit.
- It is advisable to carry a medical kit that contains important medicines which can help to manage emergency situations with ease.
- Since Hindi is the widely language spoken in Jaipur, tourists should learn about some basic words from various sources before planning a trip.
- Tourists should follow safety measures properly when they travel to important places in the city.
Where to stay in Jaipur?
Tourists should select hotels which are close to airport and other important places. The hotels near Jaipur airport offer different types of packages for tourists enabling them to choose the right one based on their choices. Moreover, they cover modern amenities for guests to ensure the best accommodation at affordable rates.
The budget hotels in Jaipur cover excellent facilities for tourists to create better memories on a trip. However, it is advisable to compare the prices of hotels online that can help to make the right decision. Anyone who wants to know more about them should choose a reputed hotel website for handling complex issues. This is because a hotel website enables tourists to book rooms which exactly fulfil the expectations of guests. Most hotels in Jaipur cover modern amenities for guests letting them focus more on their trip with special attention. Apart from that, they show ways to experience high level comforts while booking a hotel.